What’s the differences between lolparts and others?
- We do not handle Credit Card directly, all transactions on our Website are processed by your Card Provider directly
- We do not store Credit Card information
- Your Credit Card remains anonymous and encrypted all the time
- As long as you need to input your Credit Card information before hit “place order” button, the website stores and handles Credit Card directly.
- No matter how they claim, it’s not safe at all.
- The database which contains your Credit Card information can be abused and compromised.
- contact information including email address and phone number
- demographic information such as postcode, shipping address
- Credit Card or Debit Card number
- CVV, CSV, CSC,CID,CVE,CVN number
- Credit Card or Debit Card password
- Password of any card or account
- We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties
- Fulfilling orders and requests for products, services, or information
- Processing refunds, returns, and exchanges
- Tracking and confirming online orders
- Delivering and installing products
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Website Security Guarantee
We respect your privacy and will protect your personal information. We are confident in our security systems. It will provide coverage against unauthorized charges on your credit card or paypal account. We’ll never use customer information to pursue commercial benefits.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
- Stop receiving marketing or promotional e-mails, direct mail, phone, and mobile marketing communications
- Update and correct your personal information
- Deactivate your account
- Request removal of information you post on our digital properties
To do any of these, let us know by one of these methods:
- Follow the directions in a marketing e-mail, direct mail, or mobile communication that you receive from us
- Provide your request and current contact information through one of the contact methods listed under “Contact Us” below.
Please note: Even if we are able to anonymize or make your content or information no longer visible, this does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of your content or personal information from the Internet.
Controlling your personal information
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Integrity and Retention of Personal Information